Grantees: We are now partners in the important effort to effectively communicate to the public about your grant and the role GOCO plays in help preserve, protect and enhance Colorado's great outdoors.
Your primary obligation is posting and maintaining multiple free GOCO-provided signs at the entrances, exits and other appropriate locations at your project.
To help your announce your grant success to your community, GOCO provides other communications and promotional resources.
Guidelines and checklist
- Download this booklet (PDF) designed to assist you in your communications. It includes a signage order form as well as information regarding photos, videos, social media and events.
OUR OFFICIAL PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE FORM
- Download the GOCO release form to use when taking photos or videos of people, especially minors, using your facilities.
OUR SIGNAGE REQUEST FORMS
- Download a signage request form for new grantees after 2013
- Download a signage request form for open space grantees
- Download a signage replacement form for replacement signs
Send GOCO pictures of signs once they are installed for our records. Please install signs at eye-level height for a typical adult whenever possible.
TEMPLATE FOR PRESS RELEASE
- Download our release template
TALKING POINTS FOR INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES
- Download our tips sheet with talking points, words to use and avoid, and our elevator pitch
BADGES FOR WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Download our web badges
CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS
Remember to keep GOCO informed about events related to your grant (groundbreaking, dedication, grand openings etc). We ask for 30 days notice.
Questions? Please contact Laura Cardon at email@example.com or 303.226.4531.