GOCO Board Member Dave Palenchar and Colorado Springs Mayor John Suthers celebrate the groundbreaking of the Legacy Loop trail project.
We are happy to help you share the good news of your grant award and to be a resource for any other communications needs you may have for your GOCO grant. We would love to attend any grand opening or other milestone events. We ask for 30 days notice so we can do our best to have a staff or board member attend your event.
- When possible, use the full-color version of GOCO's logo. If you are printing on a dark background, please use the white version. For black and white printing, please use the all-black version of the logo.
press release Template and talking points
- This sheet has talking points, words to use and avoid, and our elevator pitch.
signage request forms
- Download a signage request form for new grantees after 2013
- Download a signage request form for open space grantees
- Download a signage replacement form for replacement signs at previously-funded GOCO projects
Send GOCO pictures of signs once they are installed for our records. Please install signs at eye-level height for a typical adult whenever possible.
- If you don't have your own photo or video release form, download ours to use when taking photos or videos of people, especially minors, using your facilities
Contact Laura Cardon at email@example.com or 303.226.4531.