GOCO held 14 public forums around the state in August 2014 as part of its information gathering process for its next strategic plan. The public was invited to share their interests and help set GOCO's funding priorities for the next five years. Spanish translation was available at every site and an online survey was available for those who could not attend a public Listening Your session.
The Listening Tour sessions where held in Alamosa, Aurora, Colorado Springs, Denver, Durango, Fort Collins, Golden, Grand Junction, Lamar, Pueblo, Salida, Silverthorne, and Sterling.
- Hear GOCO executive director Lise Aangeenbrug on Colorado Matters from Colorado Public Radio
- Read the Durango Herald report on this session.
- Read the Grand Junction Sentinel report on this session.
- Hear GOCO programs director Jackie Miller discuss the tour on Grand Junction's KAFM Conversations
- Report on event by Sterling Journal-Advocate
- Hear GOCO executive director Lise Aangeenbrug on KRDO Morning News