Since its inception, GOCO has invested in more than 5,000 projects in all 64 counties of Colorado, investing $1.1 billion across the state. GOCO's fiscal year runs from July 1 - June 30 of each calendar year.
In Fiscal Year 2017 GOCO grants helped:
- Fund 120 projects in 44 counties across the state.
- Impact 44,000 kids through our Inspire Initiative and School Yard Initiative.
- Build or improve 44 community parks, school playgrounds, outdoor classrooms, or athletic fields to better serve communities and make outdoor recreation more accessible.
- Permanently conserve nearly 100,000 acres of land, giving wildlife a home, sustaining local agriculture, and preserving scenic views.
- Protect more than 160 miles of rivers, streams, and creeks to preserve Colorado's water supply and wildlife habitat.
- Clear 100 acres of fire fuels and 3,000 acres of invasive species through grants to the Colorado Youth Corps Association that employed nearly 200 young people.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.