Since its inception, GOCO has invested in more than 4,800 projects in all 64 counties of Colorado.
In fiscal year 2016 GOCO grants helped:
- Fund 107 projects in 37 counties across the state
- Build or improve community parks, school playgrounds, outdoor classrooms, and athletic fields to better serve communities and make outdoor recreation more accessible.
- Permanently conserve more than 38,000 acres of land, giving wildlife a home, sustaining local agriculture, and preserving scenic views
- Protect 19 miles of rivers, streams, and creeks to preserve Colorado's water supply and wildlife habitat
- Clear 100 acres of fire fuels, 51 acres of invasive species, and complete 37 miles of trail work through grants to the Colorado Youth Corps Association
- 21 communities tackle how to get kids outside more often through our Inspire Initiative
Grants awarded in FY16 (July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016) are available for download in several formats:
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.