Since its inception, GOCO has invested in more than 4,900 projects in all 64 counties of Colorado. GOCO's fiscal year runs from July 1 - June 30 of each calendar year.
In fiscal year 2016 GOCO grants helped:
- Fund 107 projects in 37 counties across the state
- Build or improve community parks, school playgrounds, outdoor classrooms, and athletic fields to better serve communities and make outdoor recreation more accessible.
- Permanently conserve more than 38,000 acres of land, giving wildlife a home, sustaining local agriculture, and preserving scenic views
- Protect 19 miles of rivers, streams, and creeks to preserve Colorado's water supply and wildlife habitat
- Clear 100 acres of fire fuels, 51 acres of invasive species, and complete 37 miles of trail work through grants to the Colorado Youth Corps Association
- 21 communities tackle how to get kids outside more often through our Inspire Initiative
For more information, email email@example.com.