Since its inception, GOCO has invested in more than 5,200 projects in all 64 counties of Colorado, investing $1.2 billion across the state.
In fiscal year 2018, which ran from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018, GOCO grants helped:
- Fund 98 projects in 41 Colorado counties.
- Impact nearly 50,000 kids through our Generation Wild program and School Yard Initiative.
- Build or improve 19 local parks, eight school playgrounds, six ballfields, and a rodeo to better serve communities and make outdoor recreation more accessible.
- Fund 11 trail projects in the state through the Connect Initiative and local government grants.
- Permanently conserve more than 64,000 acres of land through the Protect Initiative and open space grants, giving wildlife a home, sustaining local agriculture, and preserving scenic views.
- Restore 138 acres of rivers, streams, and creeks to preserve Colorado's water supply and wildlife habitat.
- Protect 28 species of wildlife.
- Clear 75 acres of fire fuels and add 3,600 new plants and trees to parks and other areas through grants to the Colorado Youth Corps Association, which employed more than 200 young people.
Our fiscal year 2018 annual report is available in English and Spanish at www.goco.org/report.
Grants awarded in fiscal year 2018 (July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018) are available for download in several formats:
Grants list by county
Grants list by type
Grants list by amount
For more information, email email@example.com.