GOCO offers annual grant cycles for all of our grant programs. For specific dates and applications for each grant program, refer to the page for the specific grant program you are interested in. Look at an overview of current grant programs >>
ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION SUBMISSION
All GOCO grant applicants are required to submit applications through an online portal. Each grant application has a unique link for applicants to submit their materials. You cannot use any other link to submit your application. Create an account for the online portal >>
Our grant process is very competitive. In many of our programs, requests for funding in a given cycle are nearly three times the amount we have available for grant awards.
- Call staff prior to beginning your grant application to discuss the project’s eligibility and whether it will compete well. Feel free to contact us at any point during the completion of your application. We are happy to assist you.
- Thoroughly review the eligibility information contained in each application to ensure your project meets all requirements.
- Review the entire application prior to starting it.
- Submit a draft application to GOCO staff up to two weeks prior to the submission date for feedback.
- Ask staff for sample applications.