Eldorado Canyon State Park in Eldorado Springs, CO. Photo by Caveman Collective.
The Director’s Innovation Fund, created collaboratively between Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) and Great Outdoors Colorado (GOCO), is designed to highlight and elevate unique, one-time projects that complement CPW’s and GOCO’s respective missions and strategic plans.
who can apply
The Director’s Innovation Fund is open to all CPW staff for parks or wildlife purpose projects. The Innovation Fund is intended for creative, one-time projects that are not funded annually through GOCO or other sources. Additionally, funding cannot be substituted or redirected for previously allocated funds.
how to apply
- Before beginning your application, applicants are encouraged to program manager Emily Orbanek to determine your project's eligibility.
- Download and review the grant application and forms below.
- All applications must be submitted directly to Emily Orbanek.
When to apply
- January 19, 2021: Applications available on the GOCO website
- March 12, 2021: Draft applications seeking GOCO feedback due
- April 2, 2021: Final applications due
- May 13, 2021: Committee approval
- June 10, 2021: Board approval
Contact Emily Orbanek at 303.226.4515.