Our dedicated board members take their responsibility to the people of Colorado seriously and strive to be responsive to the needs of communities and accountable to the public. Board members approve GOCO's financial plans, grant programs, and all grants.
- Read board minutes from previous meetings >>
- Find upcoming meetings and agendas >>
- Download GOCO's bylaws >>
- Download GOCO's policies and procedures >>
- Notice of Proposed Policy Change; Public Comment Period: The GOCO Board is considering revisions to its policies at its December 10, 2019 Board Meeting. Current policies are available in the link above. The draft with proposed changes is available for review here and is accepting public comment until Dec. 1, 2019. Please submit any comments or questions to email@example.com.
Our board members are appointed by the Governor and subject to confirmation by the Colorado State Senate. In order to best represent the interests of the entire state, our 17-member board of trustees is designed so that:
- Two members from each of Colorado’s seven congressional districts serve.
- No two members from one congressional district can be from the same political party.
- One member of the board must represent agricultural interests.
- Two members must live west of the Continental Divide.
- The executive director of the Colorado Department of Natural Resources and two representatives from the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Commission are members.
The current chair is Hollie Velasquez Horvath.